Do you have a problem? (Notice from Administrative Counseling Center)


When you have a complaint, opinion or request regarding government services, operations or procedures, Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications' Administrative counseling will provide useful advice on a various range of matters, for example:
Windows for counceling : I have no idea where best to go for the necessary procedures or for advice.
Employment : I am imposed to work long hours. I'd like to revise my working conditions and working hours.
Immigrantion : I have applied for a Certificate of Eligibility for my stay but have been kept waiting a long time. What should I do?
Medical insurance/Pension : Please let me know the qualification requirements and benefits of the Japanese National Pension and Medical Insurance system.
Road : I can't read road-signs at junctions which are written only
in Kanji, I wish that a romanised version could be added...

Your question, inquiry, complaint related to government administration
will be received at kikumimi.japan@soumu.go.jp (English only)
*Please do not attach any files or URLs into your mails, as this will require us to perforom extra security checks, causing delays in replying to your mails.

Copyright © EPIC. All Rights Reserved.